- 3 cups Greek yoghurt (not 0% fat)
- 1/2 Hot House (English) cucumber
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3-4 tbsps olive oil (preferably Greek)
- 3tbsps fresh dill ( chopped)
- Wash the cucumber very well and then coarsely grate it.
- Line A colander with a few sheets of kitchen paper and let the cucumber train for a couple of hours.
- Then squeeze it out to make sure most of the moisture has gone.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients together and chill for at least a couple of hours for the flavours to develop.